2015年4月17日星期五

Hydraulic oil tank monitoring system


The present invention relates to a oil tank monitoring system , in particular to a hydraulic oil monitoring system. Including the tank, pump I, analysis and processing unit I, analysis and processing unit II, filtration devices, the main pipeline, the main pipe is connected to the tank, the tank is connected to the pump I, I and the hydraulic pump the analysis processing means I connected one end of the filter device with the analysis processing device I connected to the other end of the filter device and the analysis processing means connected II, II device connected to the main pipe on the analysis. The beneficial effects of the
present invention is that the system is simple,mechanical fuel level gauge , easy to operate, real-time monitoring of oil contamination, while oil pollution treatment, inspection and maintenance of equipment in a timely manner.



没有评论:

发表评论